Eubiotics are making inroads into the food processing industry as governments across the world are imposing bans on antibiotics usage as growth promoters
DUBAI, UAE / ACCESSWIRE / March 11, 2020 / Touching a revenue pool of US$ 6 Bn mark in 2019, the global eubiotics market will grow at a promising CAGR during the forecast period, 2019-2029. Upsurge in meat consumption in tandem with growing concern about livestock safety would be the key factors oiling the growth engine. Further, increasing need for better quality animal feed and meat products among customers is offering potential opportunities to market players.
“Antibiotics, despite their numerous benefits, pose threat to animal health as well as their surroundings. As such, regulatory bodies such as the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) are instituting bans on the adoption of antibiotics during the production of meat and dairy products. This is creating a fertile ground for higher profit margins for eubiotics manufacturers,” reveals FMI study.
Download a Sample Report with Table of Contents and Figures: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-11087
Key Findings of FMI’s Report on Eubiotics Market
- Europe’s eubiotics market continues to offer remunerative growth prospects; Market in Asia Pacific (APAC) to accelerate.
- Among types of eubiotics, probiotics and prebiotics will see substantial demand growth.
- Dry form of eubiotics is likely to show higher growth rate over the forecast period, owing to its prolonged shelf life.
- Leading eubiotics manufacturers are focusing on product innovations to ensure relevant value creation.
Eubiotics Market – Key Driving Factors
- Stringent norms against consumption of antibiotics as feed additives will be the major growth driver for eubiotics market.
- Increasing preference for healthier alternatives among customers contributing to market revenue.
- Rise in the production and consumption of meat and meat-based products is propelling market growth.
- The livestock industry is emphasizing on better and cost-effective productivity, adding value to the eubiotics market.
Eubiotics Market – Key Restraints
- High costs associated with production of eubiotics is an existing challenge for market players.
- Lack of proper evaluation techniques in tandem with standardization issues to deter market progress.
Explore the complete eubiotics report with detailed market segmentation, 144 illustrative figures, and 168 data tables spread across 200 pages on
Competition Landscape of Eubiotics Market
Players in eubiotics market are focusing on improving sourcing processes and expanding their product portfolio by collaborating with domestic players. Key manufacturers in the eubiotics market include Cargill, BASF SE, E.I. Dupont De Nemours and Company, Koninklijke DSM N.V., Chr. Hansen Holding A/S, Novozymes, Calpis Co., Ltd., Lesaffre Group, Kemin Industries, Inc., Lallemand, Inc., Addcon, Behn Meyer Group, Novus International, Inc., Advanced Bio Nutrition Corp, and Beneo Group.
Explore Extensive Coverage of FMI’s Food, and Beverages Landscape
Feed Probiotics Market – Discover the key factors and trends across every industry influencing the growth strategies of players in feed probiotics market.
Nutritional Ingredients in Animal Feed Market – This study covers extensive primary and secondary research implemented by key industry players and overall size of nutritional ingredients in animal feed market.
Animal Feed Additives – This FMI study on animal feed additives market offers comprehensive insights including, historic and future revenues, lucrative opportunities, and key growth tactics.
Gain access to Market Ngage, an AI-powered, real-time business intelligence platform that goes beyond the conventional research solutions to solve the complex strategy challenges that organizations face today.
About the Report
This FMI report provides global, regional, and national level analysis on the latest industrial trends influencing the margin growth of eubiotics market. The study offers actionable insights on the basis of type (probiotics, prebiotics, organic acid, and essential oil), function (nutrition and gut health, yield, and immunity), livestock (swine, poultry, ruminant, and aquaculture), form (dry, and liquid), across seven regions (North America, Latin America, Europe, South Asia, East Asia, Oceania, and Middle East & Asia).
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in London, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and take critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition.
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
Press Release Source: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/press-release/eubiotics-market
SOURCE: Future Market Insights
View source version on accesswire.com: