ROCKVILLE, MD / ACCESSWIRE / March 12, 2020 / The global ammunition market has been witnessing a promising growth outlook in recent years. The market will expand 1.4X between 2019 and 2029, as suggested by a new Fact.MR study. Sales of ammunition are particularly upheld by stronger demand from government agencies, in their efforts to combat geopolitical insurgencies and terrorism. Unique material and design features of ammunition will continue to offer an edge to major manufacturers in the global market, says the report.
“The alignment of key consumer groups such as the National Rifle Association with major manufacturers will continue to generate demand in the US. Globally, ammunition sales are focused towards statutory government bodies. Industrial security will also drive demand for ammunition sales,” concludes the study.
Request PDF Sample of 170 pages report on ammunition market-
Key Takeaways of Global Ammunition Market study
- Sales of small calibre ammunition will expand 1.5X between 2019 and 2029.
- Centerfire ammunition will account for substantial demand owing to enhanced features and reuse of casings.
- Online distribution channels represent attractive growth potential in the ammunition market.
- Military and government bodies will be major end users of ammunition driven by national security endeavours.
- The rockets and missiles segment will generate substantial demand with innovations in nuclear arsenals.
- North America will account for a large market share owing to faster adoption of new weapons systems.
Key Growth Drivers: Ammunition Market
- An emerging community of sports shooting enthusiasts is creating a solid consumer base for ammunition market.
- The ascending rate of terrorism and geopolitical instability is paving the way for the growth of market.
- Proactive purchases of ammunition consumers to protect residential properties continue to bolster the need for ammunition, driving market growth.
- Innovations such as plastic guns, and light weight polymer casings is projected to significantly contribute towards market expansion.
Explore 157 figures, 94 tables in the study. Request TOC of the report at-
Key Impediment: Ammunition Market
- Rising activism by anti-ammunition groups would remain a roadblock to widespread adoption.
- The sales of ammunition through illegal channels continues to be a major restraint for manufacturers globally.
Investments into small calibre ammunition products and online sales channels are shaping the competition landscape of ammunition market. Innovations in relevant technology and functionality would remain the key focus areas of market leaders. Moreover, a sizeable chunk of manufacturers’ investments would be dedicated to collaborations with statutory government bodies. The study covers the strategic profiles of some of the most important players in the global ammunition market. These companies include, but are not limited to, CBC Global Ammunition, Northrop Grumman (Orbital ATK Inc.), Nexter, Olin Corporation, Rheinmetall AG, General Dynamics Corporation, Rosoboronexport, Nammo AS, Vista Outdoor Inc., BAE Systems, Poongsan Corporation, RUAG, and Denel SOC Ltd.
About the Report
This 170-page study offers detailed market forecast on the ammunition market. The key categories covered in the report include calibre type (small calibre, medium calibre, large calibre, and rockets, missiles, & others), type (rimfire and centerfire), application (civil & commercial, and defense). This analysis has been tracked on a country-wise level, with a total of 30+ countries across 6 key regions.
Explore Fact.MR’s lucid coverage of the industrial goods landscape
Meatainers Market– Learn more about how the growth of global meatainers market will unfold over the projection period, with sales poised to reach 500,000 tons by 2026.
Fired Heaters Market– Gain actionable insights on the market scenario of industrial equipment such as fired heaters at a global level, which is projected for a 5% rise in growth over 2018 – 2028.
Cryogenic Storage Tanks Market– Obtain the deep-dive analysis of the global cryogenic storage tanks market, on the basis of the various product types, applications, and materials.
Expert analysis, actionable insights, and strategic recommendations of the highly seasoned research team at Fact.MR helps clients from across the globe with their unique business intelligence needs. With a repertoire of over thousand reports and 1 million plus data points, the team has analysed the Industrial Goods sector across 50+ countries for over a decade. The team provides unmatched end-to-end research and consulting services. Fact.MR’s latest industrial goods market reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and take
critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition.
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852