Alpha olefin sulfonates are becoming a preferred material in a wide range of use cases owing to their attractive performance and biodegradability attributes.
DUBLIN, IR / ACCESSWIRE / March 9, 2020 / The global alpha olefin sulfonates market will follow a stable growth trail during the forecast period, 2019-2029. Accelerated shift towards biodegradable cleaning materials in laundry detergents, household cleaning, and industrial chemical processing is offering progressive environment for manufacturers. Market players are developing alpha olefin products with different concentrations to enhance business footprint.
“Alpha olefin sulfonates provide better foamability and detergency owing to their exceptional viscosity. Moreover, their high pH stability is boosting their prominence over other sulfonates such as lauryl ether sulfates, and lauryl sulfates. Such excellent properties of alpha olefin sulfonates are increasing their application scope,” Says Fact.MR in its new study.
Request PDF Sample of the 170-page report on the alpha olefin sulfonates market-
Alpha Olefin Sulfonates Market: Key Findings
- Given their high foamability and compatibility with fabrics and skin, alpha olefin sulfonates are becoming commonplace in the detergent and cosmetic sectors.
- Liquid & paste form of alpha olefin sulfonates will see substantial adoption.
- Detergents & liquid soaps continue to remain key application area of alpha olefin sulfonates.
- Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) will maintain its hegemony in the alpha olefin sulfonates; China, and India to represent the regional market.
Alpha Olefin Sulfonates Market – Key Driving Factors
- Increasing prevalence of eco-friendly materials in industrial, and residential applications to favor market growth.
- Excellent compatibility of alpha olefin sulfonates with other surfactants to widen their applicability.
- High foaming properties of alpha olefin sulfonates to find use in personal care products.
- Rising demand from niche use cases such as crop protection, and insulation production to further sustain market curve.
Explore 74 tables, 60 figures of the study. Request TOC of the report at-
Alpha Olefin Sulfonates Market – Key Restraints
- Presence of substitutes – alpha-sulfonated methyl esters – derived from bio-based sources to hamper adoption of alpha olefin sulfonates.
The global alpha olefin sulfonates market is highly fragmented consisting of players including, Clariant, Godrej Industries, Kao Corporation, Kimes Technologies International, Nirma Limited, Nouryon, Pilot Chemical Company, Solvay SA, Stepan Company and Sure Chemical Co., Ltd. Low barriers to entry in the market has been paving way for several new entrants in the recent past. Leading manufacturers are prioritizing product innovation to expand the application radar and strengthen their position.
About the Report
This 170-page study provides comprehensive market projection on the alpha olefin sulfonates market. The report provides inclusive analysis on the basis of product (powder & needles, and liquid & paste), application (detergents & liquid soaps, shampoos, industrial cleaners, emulsion polymerization, and others) and across six regions (North America, Latin America, Europe, Japan Asia Pacific excluding Japan, and Middle East & Africa).
Explore Fact.MR’s Comprehensive Coverage on Chemical & Materials
Emollient Esters Market – Discover deciding factors influencing the emollient esters market set for a promising growth during the projection period (2019-2029).
Bentonite Market – This detailed report on bentonite market encloses critical insights including, recent trends and innovations, market dynamics, and growth tactics.
Polydimethylsiloxane Market – Learn what growth strategies are players implementing to gain competitive edge in the in-depth polydimethylsiloxane market study.
Expert analysis, actionable insights, and strategic recommendations of the veteran research team at Fact.MR helps clients from across the globe with their unique business intelligence requirements. With a repository of over thousand reports and 1 million+ data points, the team has scrutinized the Chemicals & Materials industry across 50+ countries for over a decade. The team provides unmatched end-to-end research and consulting services. Fact.MR’s latest chemical market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and take critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition.
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
View source version on accesswire.com: