The 21 technology marketing and sales leaders were honored as part of TechTarget’s 20th Anniversary celebration in San Francisco
SAN FRANCISCO–(BUSINESS WIRE)–TechTarget, Inc. (Nasdaq: TTGT), the global leader in B2B technology purchase intent data and services, today announced the winners of the 2019 Archer Awards West, part of the Company’s inaugural awards program that recognizes customers for data-driven marketing and sales excellence. TechTarget honored the winners during its 20th Anniversary celebration in San Francisco, CA. An expert panel evaluated nominations and selected the winners based on criteria established for each category.
“We are celebrating our anniversary by celebrating our customers’ success and shining the spotlight on these outstanding achievements in our industry,” said Michael Cotoia, CEO, TechTarget. “The Archer Awards recognize marketers and inside sales professionals who are making measureable contributions to their organizations by taking a data-driven approach to identifying and engaging accounts and prospects.”
2019 Archer Award West Winners
The winners, listed by category, title and company include:
- B2B Technology Innovator – Erin Cresta, SVP, Digital Marketing, Docker
- Data-Driven Marketing Excellence – David Tam, Senior Director, Marketing, OneLogin; Kimberly Kaminski, Marketing Director, ServiceNow; Tracey Stone, Senior Manager, Enterprise Marketing Programs, Nika Neshyba-Nara, Growth Marketing Specialist, Tableau
- Data-Driven Sales Adoption – Austin Martin, Account Based Marketing Program Manager, Zoom; Datrium
- Executive Marketing Leadership – Thomas Been, Chief Marketing Officer, Druva
- Innovative Agency – Divya Sarathy, Digital Media Executive, Essence Digital (Google)
- Outstanding Integrated Digital Campaign – David Flor, Online Marketing Strategist, Cornerstone OnDemand; Soumya Ravi, Marketing Consultant, Versa Networks; Peter Thelen, Team Lead, Digital Marketing, Zoom; ServiceNow Campaigns Team, ServiceNow
- Most Impactful Brand Campaign – Leslie Navarro, Director of Demand Generation, Revenue Marketing, Silver Peak
- TechTarget MVP – Meredith Torres, Sr. Director, Corporate & Digital Marketing, Cohesity; Dan Edson, Head of Demand Generation and Operations, Diamanti; Ryan McCurdy, Head of Demand Generation, Lacework; Katy Abbaszadeh, Director, Demand Generation and Global Events, Rubrik; Vince Alvarez, Director, Online Marketing, Salesforce; Mervyn Alamgir, Vice President, Demand Generation, Talkdesk; Heather Berggren, Senior Director, Americas Marketing, Forcepoint
To learn more about TechTarget customer success, visit https://www.techtarget.com/customer-success/.
About The Archer Awards
TechTarget developed the Archer Awards to annually recognize innovative customers: sales and marketing leaders who demonstrate data-driven excellence and are driving remarkable results in partnership with TechTarget. The inaugural Archer Awards program recognizes customers in North America (East and West) and APAC.
TechTarget (Nasdaq: TTGT) is the global leader in purchase intent-driven marketing and sales services that deliver business impact for enterprise technology companies. By creating abundant, high-quality editorial content across more than 140 highly targeted technology-specific websites, TechTarget attracts and nurtures communities of technology buyers researching their companies’ information technology needs. By understanding these buyers’ content consumption behaviors, TechTarget creates the purchase intent insights that fuel efficient and effective marketing and sales activities for clients around the world.
(C) 2019 TechTarget, Inc. All rights reserved. TechTarget and the TechTarget logo are registered trademarks of TechTarget. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Director of Marketing