Inman Connect San Francisco Brings Together the Brightest Minds in Real Estate
iovox to Showcase New Realtor Solution for Phone Call Management
July 11, 2018 --
SAN FRANCISCO, July 11, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- For busy deal makers, the mobile phone is often the centerpiece of their technology arsenal. At the upcoming Inman Connect San Francisco (#ICSF), iovox, a global provider of call tracking and phone productivity software, will be featured in the Startup Alley demonstrating their new mobile app and the positive impact it can have on improving how realtors make and manage phone calls.
Inman's San Francisco event will showcase nearly 200 speakers including leaders from Compass, Coldwell Banker, Century 21, Keller Williams, Tom Ferry International, Re/MAX, Zillow, and RedFin among others.
"Despite all the powerful things we can now do with our mobile phone, the basic experience of using it for making and receiving calls, is honestly pretty dreadful, and something that we all just seem to accept as normal," said Ryan Gallagher, co-founder and CEO of iovox. "Given our history of making phone data valuable and actionable for businesses, we thought bringing innovation to personal phone calls was the perfect next step."
Features of the new iovox service include:
- Notes: Capture vital information on every call - since many calls are made on-the-go, note taking is not always easy. With iovox, callers can use voice (or text) to take notes on-the-go, flag important calls for follow up and schedule reminders, to capture and remember all the important details.
- Search: The power of search for phone calls – with iovox, callers can add custom tags and notes, before during or after the call and easily search them later.
- History: Unlimited archive of your calls – before iovox, callers could not see an accurate call history. If you made a call three days ago, it's likely already gone. With iovox, callers have an unlimited* call history archive and they can search it all from either their mobile phone or the desktop version of the service.
- Personal CRM: All of the benefits without the fuss –iovox integrates with leading CRM providers, but iovox also provides many benefits of the traditional CRM without the cost or the complexity that comes with using bigger systems.
- Call Sharing: Reduce email while still keeping your team informed. With iovox, team collaboration is easy, call notes and conversation history can quickly be shared with others so everyone stays up-to-date on new developments which results in fewer post call emails.
"Given how much time realtors, and anyone in a transactional profession, spend on the phone, we are certain the functionality we've created will improve personal productivity and performance," said Gallagher.
The Inman Connect Conference in San Francisco is being held July 17-21 and is the second of two Connect conferences organized annually by the Inman Group. The week-long event brings together more than 4,000 top-producing agents and brokers, CEOs of leading real estate franchises, MLS and association leaders, tech entrepreneurs and marketing executives, to network, make deals and explore the newest technology. For more information on the conference visit: https://www.inman.com/event/inman-connect-san-francisco-2018/.
If phone calls are important to you or your business, iovox can help you make every call count. We provide call tracking and call productivity solutions for individuals, teams and corporations all around the world. Learn more about our free app and other services at www.iovox.com. Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook. For specific information about our real estate solutions visit https://www.iovox.com/real-estate-call-management.
US: +1 (415) 213 2348
UK: +44 (0) 20 3318 7000
AUS: +61 2 8311 1151
Copyright 2014 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved