Vuzix VIPs Set To Demo M300 Smart Glasses at Hannover Messe, Germany Industrial Fair
April 20, 2017 --
ROCHESTER, N.Y., April 20, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Vuzix® Corporation (NASDAQ: VUZI), ("Vuzix" or, the "Company"), a leading supplier of Smart Glasses, Augmented Reality (AR) and Virtual Reality (VR) technologies and products for the consumer and enterprise markets, is pleased to announce that the Company's M300 will be proudly on display at a number of Vuzix VIP partner booths at the 2017 Hannover Messe industrial fair taking place April 24-28, 2017 at the Hannover Exhibition Grounds in Hannover, Lower Saxony, Germany.
The Vuzix M300 Smart Glasses, designed and built specifically for enterprise applications, will be exhibited by the following Vuzix Industrial Partners (VIPs) at the show:
- Augmenta, located at Hall 16, Stand D10, will be presenting an AR software that generates virtual control panels of industrial and other systems to be used by workers wearing M300 Smart Glasses. The Hannover Messe panel selected Augmenta as one of the most innovative companies in the expo among 6,500 companies presenting.
- Dosco, located at Hall 17, Stand B76, will showcase the remote video support chat solution "Skill Chat" on the Vuzix M300 Smart Glasses to connect workers in service and production with remote support experts.
- Brochesia, located at Hall 8, Stand E35/8, will show their platform of modular solutions, such as B View and B Take. B View enables hands-free specialized support in real-time with a remote expert. B Take provides hands-free support during logistics activities, allowing users to speed up and optimize processes while reducing human errors.
- Upskill, located at Hall 6, Stand G52/7, will demonstrate Skylight, the company's industrial AR application platform for smart glasses that connects hands-on workers to information they need to do their jobs with greater efficiency and fewer errors.
- AMA, located at Hall 8, Stand F09, will be a co-exhibitor with Business France. AMA will be demonstrating Xpert Eye, a see what I see solution on the Vuzix M300.
- Ubimax, located at Hall 2, Stand C40, will be showcasing the company's Enterprise Wearable Computing Suite for the Vuzix M300. The Ubimax Enterprise Wearable Computing Suite consists of the four core solutions: "xPick" for intralogistics, "xMake" for manufacturing and quality assurance, "xInspect" for inspection and maintenance, as well as "xAssist" for remote assistance and offers customers of various industries an efficient way to optimize business processes alongside their entire value chain. In combination with modern hardware, the solutions allow for digital presentation of information and guidance, as well as process documentation.
- Oculavis, located in Hall 17, Stand C18, will be demonstrating step-by-step manual instructions on the Vuzix M100 and M300 Smart Glasses.
Event: 2017 Hannover Messe
Location: Hannover Exhibition Grounds in Hannover, Lower Saxony, Germany
Date: April 24-28, 2017
About Hannover Messe
Hannover Messe is the world's biggest industrial fair with an expected turnout of 6,500 exhibitors and 200,000 visitors at the 2017 event. Hannover Messe covers a wider range of themes and exhibits than any other event R&D, industrial automation and IT, industrial supply, production engineering and services, as well as energy and environmental technology. The opportunity to develop new sales leads in other sectors, unique access to new products and technologies and a huge international presence attract exhibitors and visitors from all over the world. Discover a host of product innovations and the latest technology.
About Vuzix Corporation
Vuzix is a leading supplier of Smart-Glasses, Augmented Reality (AR) and Virtual Reality (VR) technologies and products for the consumer and enterprise markets. The Company's products include personal display and wearable computing devices that offer users a portable high quality viewing experience, provide solutions for mobility, wearable displays and virtual and augmented reality. Vuzix holds 51 patents and 39 additional patents pending and numerous IP licenses in the Video Eyewear field. The Company has won Consumer Electronics Show (or CES) awards for innovation for the years 2005 to 2017 and several wireless technology innovation awards among others. Founded in 1997, Vuzix is a public company (NASDAQ: VUZI) with offices in Rochester, NY, Oxford, UK and Tokyo, Japan.
Forward-Looking Statements Disclaimer
Certain statements contained in this news release are "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of the Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 and applicable Canadian securities laws. Forward looking statements contained in this release relate to, among other things, the success and future potential business from this tradeshow event, the Company's leadership in the Video Eyewear, VR and AR display industry. They are generally identified by words such as "believes," "may," "expects," "anticipates," "should" and similar expressions. Readers should not place undue reliance on such forward-looking statements, which are based upon the Company's beliefs and assumptions as of the date of this release. The Company's actual results could differ materially due to risk factors and other items described in more detail in the "Risk Factors" section of the Company's Annual Reports and MD&A filed with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission and applicable Canadian securities regulators (copies of which may be obtained at www.sedar.com or www.sec.gov). Subsequent events and developments may cause these forward-looking statements to change. The Company specifically disclaims any obligation or intention to update or revise these forward-looking statements as a result of changed events or circumstances that occur after the date of this release, except as required by applicable law.
Media and Investor Relations Contact:
Matt Margolis, Director of Corporate Communications and Investor Relations, Vuzix Corporation email@example.com Tel: (585) 359-5952
Andrew Haag, Managing Partner, IRTH Communications
firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: (866) 976-4784
For further sales, and product information, please visit:
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/vuzix-vips-set-to-demo-m300-smart-glasses-at-hannover-messe-germany-industrial-fair-300442933.html
SOURCE Vuzix Corporation
Copyright 2014 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved