Modern Manufacturing Execution System Market Size, Analytical Research and Foresight to 2027
June 19, 2017 --
Modern Manufacturing Execution System Market: Synopsis & Scenario
Modern Manufacturing Execution system (MES) market is completely driven by growth of manufacturing industries around the world. MES provides the real-time data about the robots which are working, process, employees and on floor activities. This helps to monitor and smoothing the workflow for the optimum result and as number of companies are entering intro manufacturing segment, the market for modern manufacturing execution system will increase substantially.
Global Modern Manufacturing Execution System Market is a combination of landscape in which the top four players account for greater market share. The key Leaders (Major Companies) and the other prominent players in market are trying to provide integrated MES with ERP and PLM solutions to attract more customers.
Those Leaders in the global market for manufacturing execution system (MES) are also trying to beat each other by offering next generation MES services coupled with big data analysis and cloud computing features. A noticeable trend in the market is the long-term contract between buyers and MES providers. This translates as high switching costs for buyers and strong bargaining power of suppliers.
Industries are compelled to enhance productiveness of manufacturing methods as economic conditions worldwide are improving. This has assured automation in industries to speed up processes minus human errors marring traditional paper-based record keeping systems. This has resulted in generating the demand for software-based solutions such as Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES).
MES Market Players:
- General Electric Co. (U.S.)
- Yokogawa Electric Corporation (Japan)
- SAP SE (Germany)
- Schneider Electric (France)
- Emersion Electric (U.S.)
- Siemens (Germany)
- ABB Ltd. (Switzerland)
- Rockwell Automation (U.S.)
- Honeywell International (U.S.)
- Tata Technology (India)
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1094
- In July 2016, Yokogawa Electric Corporation released new software for improved web and data analysis functions.
- In November 2015, Rockwell Automation introduced new quality management application which will connect plant floor and business quality system.
- In November 2015, General Electric Co launched automation and control solution platform for power industries.
MES Market Segmentation:
Segmentation by Process: Food and beverages industry, oil and gas industry, pharmaceutical industry, energy and power industry among others.
Segmentation by Discrete: Aerospace and defense, automotive, FMCG, electronics and ICT, medical among others.
Segmentation by Region: America’s, Europe, Asia-Pacific & RoW.
Modern Manufacturing Execution System Market: Regional Analysis
Currently, North America is dominating the market of MES due to the heavy industrialization and existence of large manufacturing plants. MES plays very vital role in the process of work and with the help of MES, the process can be improved.
North America holds a larger market share closely followed by Europe which accounts for a large market share.
Asia-Pacific has emerged as fastest growing market with the considerable rate of CAGR and has been valued hugely in the year 2015. The main factor which is driving the market is the growth of various countries. Most of the countries in the Asia-Pacific are in developing phase which is attracting the major players in various sectors.
MES Global Market - Overview:
Modern Manufacturing Execution System (MES) is a control system which basically deals with the manufacturing. Modern Manufacturing Execution System helps to monitor and control the work in progress on factory floor. It provides the real-time data of robot’s activities, machine work flow as well as employees. In past few years, market of modern manufacturing execution system has grown to billions, Reports the Scholar of Market Research Future.
Currently this market has been valued at a great deal which is expecting to slice a large share of market size by the end of forecasted period with a considerable rate of CAGR. This surely places the industry players and trade partners across the globe in a better position. Market Research Future, with their unique quality of simplifying the Market Reports, presents an in-depth study Report - “Global Modern Manufacturing Execution System (MES) Market.”
Modern Manufacturing Execution System Global Market report takes you through the full Market Analysis, Opportunities, Price, Growth, Trends and Featuring the market Predictions right up to the years 2027 and helps you to find out:
- How the market revenue is progressing globally.
- What are the key driving or affecting factors for the market growth?
- How the market revenue is progressing in various segments & geographies.
- Who are the emerging Players, current players & the Key Players (Leaders) of the market? Get yourself acquainted with their trends.
- What are the current main market trends responsible for shaping up the Market Acquisitions
Modern Manufacturing Execution System Global Market – Utility Aspects of the Report
- The report provides detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the Global Modern Manufacturing Execution System (MES) Market
- Offers insights about factors affecting the market growth
- Enables to analyze the Modern Manufacturing Execution System market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porter’s five force analysis etc.
- Provides historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW)
- Offers country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- Provides country level analysis of the market for segment by process, by discrete and sub-segments.
- Offers strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- Enables to track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global Modern Manufacturing Execution System (MES) Market
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Company Name: Market Research FutureContact Person: Akash Anand
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune - 411028 Maharashtra, India