Public debut of transformative Blaize Graph Streaming Processor architecture showcases partner and customer developed AI applications using Blaize platform
- Blaize architecture gets first public debut at CES 2020, LVCC, South Hall 2, Booth #25332
- Designed to process new computational workloads found in artificial intelligence; delivers unprecedented systems efficiency advantage over existing AI processing solutions
- Set to accelerate AI at the edge for automotive, smart vision, smart retail, smart city and more
EL DORADO HILLS, Calif.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–#CES2020–Blaize™ today announced plans for the first public demonstrations of its Blaize Graph Streaming Processor™ (GSP™) architecture at CES 2020. A next-generation computing architecture designed for AI workloads, the Blaize offering tackles the economic and technical barriers to widespread AI adoption, addressing energy, cost and complexity challenges.
Blaize products have broad applicability in automotive, smart vision, smart city, smart retail, and other markets with a growing demand for high performance, low power AI from the edge to the core. At CES, Blaize will showcase a range of existing and new AI use cases in the automotive and smart vision segments where the company has been engaged with early access customers for the past 12 months.
Featured Demos with Blaize Ecosystem
The Blaize booth will feature demonstrations by Blaize, partners, and customers that showcase applications using Blaize GSP architecture to overcome AI processing cost, size and efficiency barriers and provide competitive advantage.
Presentations and demonstrations at the Blaize booth will include:
- Automotive use cases including AI-powered cabin monitoring, advanced driver-assist, object detection, sensor fusion, and more.
- Smart vision use cases including robot/machine vision, multi-object detection, 3-D stereo camera vision, behavioral analysis, and more.
Blaize leads new-generation computing, unleashing the potential of AI to enable leaps in the value technology delivers to improve the way we all work and live. Blaize offers transformative solutions that optimize AI wherever data is collected and processed from the edge to the core, with focus on automotive, smart vision and enterprise computing markets. Blaize has secured US$87M in funding from strategic and venture investors DENSO, Daimler, SPARX Group, Magna, Samsung Catalyst Fund, Temasek, GGV Capital, Wavemaker, and SGInnovate. With headquarters in El Dorado Hills (CA), Blaize has teams in Campbell (CA), Cary (NC), and subsidiaries in Hyderabad (India), Leeds and Kings Langley (UK), with 325+ employees worldwide. www.blaize.com
Copyright 2019 © Blaize.com
Blaize, the Blaize logo, GSP, and other designated brands included herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blaize, Inc. in the United States and other countries. All other brand and product names are trademarks or service marks of their respective owners.